CONTACT: 212-877-7732 StephenRosen@gmail.com
All inquiries STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Career Change Ability Scale:
Compare yourself to "career change champions"
Test your career change ability and compare your ability to change careers with "career change champions" who have changed careers often, easily, happily, and successfully.
Here are two questions to ask yourself about your current career:
How easy would it be for you to change your career or career direction?
What are the likely obstacles you will encounter, and can you overcome them to be successful in your transition?
The following attitudes and behaviors have been found to be attributes of high-functioning, successful, and satisfied career-changers. We call these people "Career-change champions". See our book "Career Renewal" for the complete 47-item verson
or click here to do it now.
Ask yourself to what extent you agree with each statement:(never, sometimes, or always.)
To help interpret your responses, to see how they reflect your "career transition-ability," and to discuss your career transition issues, you may wish to speak to one of our professional staff members in confidence. There is no charge for a brief conversation.
- I intuitively develop abiding relationships with my friends and colleagues.
- Professional colleagues, mentors, advisors and role models have been important in my life.
- Life is full of random events I attempt to convert to adventures.
- In my professional and social life, I present my truest and best self.
- I know what I can change, what I can't and the difference between them.
- I redirect my energies, instincts and desires into useful pursuits.
- Humility is a great virtue.
- The harder the work, the luckier I get.
- I work hard and play hard.
- Decisions I made at important turning points in my career were beneficial to my career.
- I am energetic and optimistic about my career and my life.
- I gain energy, pleasure and renewal from my work or career.
- Excellent job opportunities and offers well-suited to me have come my way as if by chance.
Simply go to Free career diagnosis, fill in the entire form, and send to us. You will receive instructions how to setup a telephone appointment.